Our Low Vision Specialist Will Help You See the Sites of Huntington Beach!
Low Vision cannot be corrected by regular eyeglasses, contact lenses, or eye surgery. As a result, the person cannot do all the activities that they want. Many of these people are told that nothing can be done. However, that’s not entirely true. There are many ways to make the most of remaining vision. The first thing to do is call Dr. Shuldiner, Founder of the International Academy of Low Vision Specialists. As the most caring and qualified Low Vision Specialist of Huntington Beach – he can help restore your enjoyment of life after vision loss!
Causes of Low Vision
A number of conditions can lead to vision loss and reduced visual acuity, such as:
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Stargardt’s disease
- Other vision limiting diseases
Dr. Shuldiner serves Huntington Beach and all surrounding communities with precise care for eye disease. By matching patients with the most suitable low vision devices, optics, and strategies to maximize functioning vision, people can once again enjoy the tasks they love – using the computer, reading, watching TV, playing cards, driving, and more…
Low Vision Options
Our low vision services for Huntington Beach include a wide range of customized solutions, and we work hard to match the best technology and lenses to each individual’s needs. Dr. Shuldiner provides:
- Low Vision Evaluation
- Low Vision Rehabilitation
- Prismatic Eyeglasses
- Telescopic Eyeglasses
- Microscopic eyeglasses
- Side Vision Awareness Glasses
If you or a loved one suffers from low vision, call now for a free ten-minute phone consultation with our Huntington Beach Low Vision Specialist.
6 Reasons to See Huntington Beach Clearly!
- Surf City: Huntington Beach, a seaside city in Orange County in Southern California, features 9.5 miles of white sands and swelling waves – making it a favorite destination for surfers and people who love to watch!
- Go Fishing: The Huntington Beach Pier is a popular place for both beginners and advanced fishermen to cast a line and wait for a bite.
- Bird Watching: The Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve has 1,300 acres of sanctuary for migratory birds and a variety of wildlife. If you have low vision, our Low Vision Specialist of Huntington Beach can set you up with telescopic eyeglasses to see all the beautiful creatures of the coastal wetlands clearly!
- History of Huntington Beach: Tour the Newland House Museum, a restored 19th century home, for a new appreciation of the area’s history.
- Steam Kettle Flavor: Looking to get a taste of local food? Head to Ritter’s, where fresh ingredients are cooked in a wacky steam kettle contraption unique to Huntington Beach.
- Shop, Dine & Be Entertained: Bella Terra, a stylized beach venue in Huntington Beach, has it all – restaurants, stores, and theaters.
If you have Low Vision, you can still see all that our amazing area has to offer! Call for a free 10-minute consultation with Dr. Shuldiner, and to learn more about our Low Vision Services for Huntington Beach.