Having trouble locating your Low Vision Optometrist?
Serving the Long Beach area, our eye doctor, Dr. Shuldiner, is looking forward to helping you see your best. He provides the highest-quality and most comprehensive low vision eyecare in the area. Our eye doctor provides the following services:
- Low Vision Consult
- Low Vision Evaluation
- Low Vision Rehabilitation
- Fitting Microscopic & Telescopic Eyeglasses near Long Beach, CA
Low Vision Exams in Long Beach
Low Vision can be caused by a number of eye conditions including Diabetic Retinopathy, Cataracts, Stargardt’s Disease, Retinitis Pigmentosa, Macular Degeneration and Glaucoma. Depending on the cause, there are different ways for the condition to be treated.
When you have a low vision exam with Dr. Shuldiner from Low Vision Optometry of Southern California, you will get years of experience to diagnose your situation. Each case is different and requires personalized care.
A detailed low vision exam includes:
- A number of tests and procedures to examine and evaluate the health of your eyes and the quality of your vision. These tests range from simple ones, like having you read an eye chart, to complex tests, such as using a high-powered lens to examine the health of the tissues inside of your eyes.
- During the consult our eye doctor will find the right prescription to help you see clearly.
- Consultation about the best low vision aids for your situation. Whether you want to drive, watch tv or read the newspaper, your low vision specialist will be able to advise and fit you for the devices you need.
- Recommendation of the most helpful low vision aids for you, such as magnifiers, prismatic glasses and telescopes.
We come to you!
At Low Vision Optometry of Southern California we understand that someone with low vision may not be able to travel distances to see a low vision expert. That is why Dr. Shuldiner will travel to you! This saves you the hassle of having to travel far distances to get the care you deserve. Call us at 855-966-2020, to book a time and place for your low vision consult.
Driving with Low Vision
The first step to driving with low vision is a thorough consult and evaluation of your situation. If Dr. Shuldiner does not think this therapy will help you, he will tell you and not waste your time or money. Don’t forget that in order to pass the Long Beach DMV vision requirements, your strong eye must test better than 20/200.
Looking to be fit for telescopes near Long Beach?
Dr Shuldiner fits for:
- Spectacle Miniature Telescopes
- Implantable Miniature Telescopes
- ClearImage II MicroScope Glasses
- Spectacle Prismatic Glasses
- E-Scoop Contrast Enhancing Glasses
Low Vision Devices for Long Beach Patients
In addition to telescopic lenses and glasses, our optometrist can provide additional tools to improve your vision. With low vision therapy close to Long Beach, additional low vision devices such as magnify glasses or computer screen enlargement, or other solutions that fit your lifestyle, our specialist is able to help his patients live life to the fullest.